Terms & Conditions
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we, nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Digipe Foundation’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
Digipe Foundation is Company incorporated under Section 8 of the Indian Companies Act 1956/2013. The Foundation engages itself in multifarious socio-economic developmental initiatives and projects. These initiatives and projects are aimed at addressing a wide spectrum of challenges that exists in our midst today. The Foundation started off with the field of education, especially the girl child and those who are under- privileged. The Foundation also launched a very compelling initiative of Planting Trees and successfully organized a Green Walkathon on the World Environment Day to create the much-needed awareness. Project Sanjeevani is Digipe Foundation’s commitment not just to the community but to the country at large through which an estimated 6 million Bamboo trees are to be planted by setting up Oxygen Parks across the Country. The first of its Project is being launched at Ichchapuram, a small town in Srikakulam District of Andhra Pradesh.
Digipe Foundation aims to create greenery on Earth with the contribution from corporate organizations, their employees, individuals, environmental agencies and funding entities. Digipe Foundation gives its users an opportunity to associate with the Foundation’s Project Sanjeevani which is aimed at planting Bamboo plants. We use internet and associated information technology enabled processes to ensure transparency and visibility. We issue a Certificate as a token of appreciation and acknowledgement to the voluntary contributors and also post the same on social networks if the user opts for the same. In lieu of our services following points should be noted:
- Digipe Foundation has launched Project Sanjeevani. We follow a strict due diligence process to select sites for plantation and we do a detailed scrutiny in order to select our partners who shall be responsible for carrying out end-to-end farming / plantation activities in the selected locations.
- We leverage services from various environmental agencies and independent experts to select Bamboo plant species/varieties.
- Digipe Foundation and its partner entities adopt best practices to plant Bamboo plants and make best efforts to maintain Bamboo plants post plantation. However, Digipe Foundation shall not be responsible for any harm to planted trees which may occur due to reasons beyond our control (fire, flood, earthquake, drought, diseases and land acquisition by government authorities). We also enforce fencing and protection mechanism to ensure planted Bamboo plants are intact and safe however Digipe Foundation shall not be responsible for the harm occurring from illegal felling or grazing of Bamboo plants/trees.
- Digipe Foundation also proposes to tag a QR Code to a Bamboo plant which is contributed by the Donor. Once this process is implemented, Digipe Foundation shall issue a confirmation on the “planting of a virtual Bamboo plant” to each of its Donors for each Bamboo plant that the respective Donor contributes / has contributed via voluntary Donation to Digipe Foundation. The details of this post implementation shall be updated on Digipe Foundation website.
- As soon as a virtual Bamboo plant is planted on Digipe Foundation portal, we arrange for plantation of the real Bamboo plant/tree at the plantation location. However whenever weather conditions do not allow timely plantation there might be a delay in plantation and Digipe Foundation shall post updates about such delays, if any, on the Digipe Foundation website.
- Wherever donors / contributors are interested to visit plantation sites they are encouraged to do so on their own expenses, subject to prior written permission from Digipe Foundation. For this purpose, the respective donor / contributor should send a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org giving all the details about him/her and such written requests should provide for a clear 30 (thirty) days advance notice with regards to the proposed visit day/date/month. However, Digipe Foundation, reserves its right to allow/permit and/or reject any such request for visit to the plantation site due to reasons as may be deemed fit by Digipe Foundation and/or Digipe Foundation may propose an alternate day/date/month to such donors / contributors for the said purpose. Accordingly, the donor / contributor shall arrange for his/her visit to the plantation site.
- Digipe Foundation follows strict audit processes to track post plantation growth and survival of planted Bamboo plants/trees. Digipe Foundation it also plants adequate number of Bamboo plants (buffer plants) to minimize the effect of mortality rate that might occur due to unavoidable circumstances or reasons mentioned earlier. Digipe Foundation shall strive to implement best technology processes to track and map individual Bamboo plants/trees. However there might be minor deviation due to unavailability of GPS signals at few places/locations, due to weather conditions
- Donors / Contributors do not own any of the Bamboo plants/trees that are planted under Project Sanjeevani and/or any products derived and/or produced from the Bamboo plants/trees planted under the Project Sanjeevani.
- Digipe Foundation engages / has engaged with payment gateway service providers for the purposes of receiving the donations / contributions from the donors / contributors, who are third-party service providers and Digipe Foundation has no say, of whatsoever nature, in any of the processes and/or payment modes and/or terms and conditions, rules and regulations / norms that the said third-party service providers may or may not offer / stipulate, from time to time for the purposes of processing the payments made by the donors / contributors to Digipe Foundation.
- Digipe Foundation, as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction for any reason whatsoever and that the confirmation as may be provided by the said third-party service provider shall be final and binding on the donors / contributors who make their payment on the Digipe Foundation website for Project Sanjeevani.
You agree and undertake to use the Website only to access information regarding Digipe Foundation including but not limited to details / information about the various initiatives / projects undertaken / carried out by us. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree and undertake that when using the Website, you will not:
- Modify, alter or otherwise make any derivative uses of our content, trademarks, technology platform or its underlying software, or any portion thereof;
- Reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website;
- Infringe upon or violate the rights of Digipe Foundation, its users or third parties;
- Download, copy or imitate any portion of the Digipe Foundation technology platform, its underlying software and content, or its user interface, or the Website, except as expressly permitted by us;
- Aggregate or scrape any content, data or other information from the Website to be aggregated or shown with material from other sites or on a secondary site without our express written permission;
- Hyperlink to the Website or deep-link to any portion of our Website without our written consent;
- Interfere with our Website’s attempt to access or steal any data and information on or related to the Website;
- Seek to transact any fraudulent or illegal activity, through any means or corrupt practices, including but not limited to any of the following: hacking, password mining, deceptive impersonation of another person, misrepresentation of your affiliation with a person or entity, hiding or attempting to hide your true identity or location (including via proxy server or otherwise) or providing false, inaccurate or altered documentation, information or identification;
- Circumvent or seek to circumvent any security measures or other features meant to protect the security of the Website and the users’ security;
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another's computer;
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India;
- Copy and/or transfer any and/or all of the materials and/or content that is available on the website of Digipe Foundation to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server/website.
- >You shall solely be responsible for maintaining the necessary computer equipment and Internet connections that may be required to access, use and transact on the Website;
- You are also under an obligation to use this Website for reasonable and lawful purposes only, and shall not indulge in any activity that is not envisaged through the Website; and
- You shall use this Website for personal, non-commercial use only.
- Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, Digipe Foundation owns all Intellectual Property Rights to and into the trademarks "Digipe Foundation" and the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (patent pending), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks. You acknowledge and agree that you shall not use, reproduce or distribute any content from the Website belonging to Digipe Foundation without obtaining authorization from Digipe Foundation.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is expressly clarified that you will solely be responsible for any content that you provide or upload when using any Service, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video or any other material which may be accessible through your post, or any other content that you upload, transmit or store when using the Website.
Digipe Foundation website will contain links to other websites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Digipe Foundation, and Digipe Foundation is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Digipe Foundation has not reviewed any and/or all the internet sites linked to Digipe Foundation website and therefore, Digipe Foundation is not responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever, received by you from any Linked Site. Digipe Foundation provides links of online advertisements to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by or affiliation with Digipe Foundation of the Linked Sites nor does it represent the advice, views, opinions or beliefs of Digipe Foundation. The users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance on such information. In the event that by accessing the Website or following links to third-party websites you are exposed to content that you consider offensive or inappropriate, your only recourse will be to stop using the Website. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Digipe Foundation of such links and/or such websites. Use of any such linked website(s) is at the user’s own risk.Disclaimer of Warranties & Liability
Digipe Foundation has endeavoured to ensure that all the information on the Website is correct, but Digipe Foundation neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data, information, product or service. In no event shall Digipe Foundation be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will Digipe Foundation shall be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Digipe Foundation. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation by Digipe Foundation and/or any endorsement by Digipe Foundation of the views expressed by them and/or in those sites.
Neither shall Digipe Foundation be responsible for the delay or inability to use the Website or related Functionalities, the provision of or failure to provide Functionalities, or for any information, software, products, Functionalities and related graphics obtained through the Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise.
Further, Digipe Foundation shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the Website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the website that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond Digipe Foundation's control. The user understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Website is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.Limitations
In no event shall Digipe Foundation and/or its partner entity/ies be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to access and/or use any and/or all of the materials and/or content that is available on the Digipe Foundation’s website, even if Digipe Foundation or a Digipe Foundation’s authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.Indemnification
The materials and/or content appearing on Digipe Foundation’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Digipe Foundation does not warrant that any and/or all of the materials and/or content that is available on the Digipe Foundation’s website are accurate, complete, or current. Digipe Foundation may make changes and/or corrections to any and/or all of the materials and/or content that is available on the Digipe Foundation’s website at any time without notice. Digipe Foundation does not, however, make any commitment to update any and/or all of the materials and/or content that is available on the Digipe Foundation’s website.